We are always looking for sevaks and sevikas to help us with the following:
- Bala Vihar Teaching for following grades: Pre-K through 12 Grade. Please click here for details about Bala Vihar Curriculum. New volunteer teachers get the opportunity to work with an experienced teacher in the role of a co-teacher for a year or two before taking on the main teacher role.
- Teacher Training will be provided once at the beginning of Bala Vihar year. The training will cover the Bala Vihar curriculum and techniques of teaching.
- Language Teaching for the following languages: Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu
- Shloka & Satsang: Geeta Chanting, Adult Satsang
For the following regular activities conducted each week, we need coordinators to facilitate:
We conduct following Special Event each year and we need coordinators to organize and execute these events:
- Gita chanting competition
- Guru Paduka Pooja
- Lakshmi Pooja
- Annual day
- Essay writing competition
- CORD walk